Terms and Conditions
Power with Purpose Taekwondo
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: (22/11/2017)
Please read (“Power with Purpose Taekwondo”) Terms and Conditions carefully before signing membership or participating in class activities.
By using our Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the terms & Conditions, then you may not be eligible to participate in class activities.
- Power with Purpose is, under no circumstances, obliged to refund in any way money/s paid for lessons or items as per signed Application for Admission contract and furthermore can charge for the initial trial lesson, should a second lesson be taken by the same participant.
- Subscriptions are on a continuous (contract) basis and can only be cancelled by direct contact with “Power with Purpose Taekwondo”.
- Our services are billed on a direct debit basis through (“Westpac Pay Way”)
- This fee structure is based on 4 terms per year
- Payments are to be paid monthly.
- Billing will occur in advance on the 8th of each month.
- Failure to have sufficient funds in the account may be met with additional charges.
- “Power with Purpose Taekwondo” reserve the right to cancel a student’s payment at our sole discretion.
- Students can cancel their contract at any time (limited) by giving seven days’
- No reimbursements will be made for any payments made prior to a cancelation.
- Contracts cannot be cancelled during the end of year break (last two weeks of December and first week of January) No exceptions.
- Contracts that are cancelled may not be reinstated at the previous contract price.
- Payments must continue all year to maintain the discounted rate
- No classes will run in last two weeks of December and first week of January.
- Classes will be closed on public holidays.
- Classes can be candled due to hall availability.
- All notifications related to class closures can be found on our website, powerwithpurpose.com.au or our Facebook page Power with Purpose.
- No refund will be given to missed classes.
- Make up classes are at the discretion of “Power with Purpose Taekwondo”.
- Make up classes must be taken within the term in which they occurred.
- Make up classes cannot be accumulated.
- All class rules must be adhered to. (copy of rules available on request)
- Students with low class attendance may not be eligible for testing. (conditions apply)
- All testing (grading) moneys must be paid in advance.
- No refund will be given to students who do not attend their grading.
- No refund will be given to a failed attempt.
- Second attempt testing (grading) will not incur any additional fees.
- Testing will only occur at the end of each school term.
Photos/ Social Media.
We reserve the rights to use photos and videos taken during class for the purposes of advertisement on our website, powerwithpurpose.com.au, Facebook, Instagram and other related media, whether they be in a group, individual or class participation. All photos will be tasteful and only Taekwondo related.
You further acknowledge and agree that Taekwondo can be a dangerous sport in which serious injuries and /or death can occur. You also acknowledge and agree that (“Power with Purpose Taekwondo”) and its employees shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or injury caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of services available on or through or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us on 0409 928 534 or email us at: email@example.com